Well it’s time for part 2 of the Koi Aichaku birthday contest. First I would like to add that I got some new loot. I have to give a big thanks to Delon of Delon Ho for helping me get the Perfect Grade 00 (the box is really big) and Nendoroid Yui when he went on his trip to Hong Kong. Love it. Also recently I got White Knight Chronicles for the PS3. I’ve heard bad things about it, but all gamers have different opinions about such and such games. I might like it, I might hate it, who knows until I play it. Anyways on to the contest.
The answer to the previous question on how many figures are in the 3 figure shelves is 96 figures.
Now for part 2. As you see above. I received new loot recently and the question is simple for this one. “How much total does this loot cost ?”
Hints for the question:
- The total is ranging from $100 to $500CAD
- White Knight Chronicles is at original price (Canadian Price).
- Yui was less than $100
- You can be $10 to $30 off from the actual price. If no one gets it, I’ll pick the person with the closest answer.
- People who only answered with the answers that are between 86 to 106 are allowed to enter. (I’ll be watching)
- Answers “MUST” be in like example “$267.50″
- You got only 2 attempts
- All answers must be submitted within one week.
A Danny Choo Miracle Mirai Tshirt and 1 special figure prize (Value of $80CAD for the figure).
On a side note,I’ve been busy lately with a certain contest that Danny Choo X Kotobukiya X Cure has been hosting. Most people will know this as Otacool. Volume 2 is coming out soon and will feature cosplays around the world. Yuki and I decided to enter and try to get into the book. As of right now, I’m pretty worried about our chances but at least we tried in the end. Photos coming soon…
I wish everyone luck with the contest!!!
Popularity: 16% [?]