This is probably one of those post that I feel is a pretty weird issue. I know, Konata is watching something and her shorts on the floor. At least I say this isn’t adult content picture, it’s just a bit ecchi. I’ve learned that 2.5% of children age 11 or in 5th grade are playing games with adult content. There was a survey released by PTA (The Parents and Teachers Association of Japan) 95% children own a game console and the rest or the 5% that is left don’t own any. I find it rather shocking that children are playing adult content games. Whats more shocking is that their parents let them. Usually, parents yell at their children when they are caught playing adult games when they are under age. I’m thinking now that most parents in Japan are like Konata’s father. Influencing their children by playing H games (or any kind of games for that matter) and reading them manga and watching anime with them. Train them to be otaku’s when they grow up. You might ask, what about the other percentages. I’ll tell you. Fighting games are rank the most popular genre for children followed by RPG. I still can’t believe people so young is starting to play games rated ages 18 and up. Still, I played one eroge game when I was 16 years old. So I kind of understand, but being in the 5th grade is too young if you ask me.
I read this on Sankaku Complex. I was rather surprised when I read it.
This brings up a question. Do any of you play eroge or H games? What was your first time playing them?
Popularity: 19% [?]